At Brazos Christian School, we seek to engage employees who…
Love God and others
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of Jesus and are not cynical or sarcastic.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in ways that honor God
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges well.
- People who are honest in admitting their need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents
- People who care for every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who communicate professionally and caringly.
Are good instructors who like to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like to "not get it" and who strive to meet the unique needs of each child.
Are committed to Truth, Wisdom, and Virtue
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
Current Job Openings
In order to be considered for employment, a candidate should submit:
- Grammar School Teacher - self contained classroom (EC-4)
- Grammar School Math/Science Teacher
- Computer Teacher (PreK-12)
- A resume which includes education history, employment history, and at least three references.
- A one-page statement of faith including your spiritual biography.
- A one-page statement of your philosophy of education.
- A copy of your college transcripts.
Submit aforementioned materials to:
Brazos Christian School
Attn: Mrs. Carol Wipke
3000 West Villa Maria Road
Bryan, TX 77807
Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Applicants
It is the policy of Brazos Christian School to employ, train, compensate, and promote other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to a person’s race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.