Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Applicants
It is the policy of Brazos Christian School to employ, train, compensate, and promote other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to a person’s race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Here are our current open positions:
- Bus Driver (Part-time)
- Computer Programming Teacher (Part-time)
- English Teacher (Grades 10 - 12)
- Substitute Teacher - Contact Emily Myers
At Brazos Christian School, we seek to engage employees who…
Love God and others!
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically!
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of Jesus and are not cynical or sarcastic.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in ways that honor God!
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges well.
- People who are honest in admitting their need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents!
- People who care for every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players!
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who communicate professionally and caringly.
Are good instructors who like to teach!
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like to "not get it" and who strive to meet the unique needs of each child.
Are committed to Truth, Wisdom, and Virtue!
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
In order to be considered for employment, a candidate should submit:
- A resume which includes education history, employment history, and at least three references.
- A one-page statement of faith including your spiritual biography.
- A one-page statement of your philosophy of education.
- A copy of your college transcripts.
Submit aforementioned materials to:
Brazos Christian School
Attn: Mrs. Carol Wipke
3000 West Villa Maria Road
Bryan, TX 77807