At Brazos Christian School, we seek to engage employees who…
Love God and others
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of Jesus and are not cynical or sarcastic.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in ways that honor God
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges well.
- People who are honest in admitting their need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents
- People who care for every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who communicate professionally and caringly.
Are good instructors who like to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like to "not get it" and who strive to meet the unique needs of each child.
Are committed to Truth, Wisdom, and Virtue
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
Current Job Openings
- Maintenance-Full Time Position
- Statement of Faith
- Substitute Teacher (T/Th availability needed)
Any questions? Contact:
Mrs. Carol Wipke
Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Applicants
It is the policy of Brazos Christian School to employ, train, compensate, and promote other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to a person’s race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.