At Brazos Christian School, we seek to engage employees who…
Love God and others
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of Jesus and are not cynical or sarcastic.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in ways that honor God
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges well.
- People who are honest in admitting their need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents
- People who care for every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who communicate professionally and caringly.
Are good instructors who like to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like to "not get it" and who strive to meet the unique needs of each child.
Are committed to Truth, Wisdom, and Virtue
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
Brazos Christian School has partnered with Southern Teachers to help us find out next Head of School. Interested candidates can click on this link to learn more about this position and how to apply.
- Substitute Teacher (on an “as needed” basis)
- After Care Workers
- Bus Driver (on an "as needed" basis for field trips and/or athletic events)
Please provide the following for the above positions:
If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities, or the status of your application, please contact Risa Young.